Friday, September 3, 2010

So Guys :) will be starting my hair journey!! yay so excited. On Sept 1st I took out my braids that i had in for approximately 6 or so weeks and my hair curled up was longer than the length i had before i put my braids in (I did i dramatic cut before I put my braids in) and today (sept. 3) I detangled and it was in between SL and FSL (SL- shoulder length, FSL- Full shoulder length). So I am not certain where it will be after my relaxer... But will keep you all posted. OHHHH did a major haul on hair products i got:
* Herbal Essences Long term Relationship Leave-In
*Just For Me Kids Detangler ( a lady went to sally's and bought all the Silk Elements Silken Child one GRRRRR
* Silk Elements Moisturizing Shampoo and Deep Conditioner
*Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In
* Silk Elements Silken Child Moisturizer
* Soft Sheen carson Wave Nouveau Moisturizer.
* Olive Oil Clarifying Shampoo
Will be purchasing the Creme of Nature Shampoo and VO5 Moisture silk Conditioner.
Wish me luck girlies!!! I hope to be APL or close to it (APL-Arm Pit Length) by next summer... let me set a date by my JUNE 4th my Birthday!!!
Will try to do my first ever relaxer Stretch for 6- 8 weeks. So i should relax again by the last week in October to the first week in November.
So with that... Cheers to happy hair growing (HHG :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment